For specific work stream enquiries, please contact one of the following:
- Research design, developing your research idea for grant submission or support with service evaluations: SNCCG.ResearchDevelopment@nhs.net
- HRA Approval, submitting amendments, honorary contracts/letters of access, sponsorship queries, or advice on using IRAS and general research queries: SNCCG.RandDoffice@nhs.net
- Finance Department: SNCCG.RandDfinance@nhs.net
- Public and Patient Involvement in Research (PPIRes) project: SNCCG.PPIResoffice@nhs.net
- Individual Research Office staff contact details are found on the Who we are page.
For general enquiries:
If you are unsure who to contact, please email our team account at SNCCG.RandDoffice@nhs.net and we will ensure it reaches the appropriate person.
Norfolk and Suffolk Primary and Community Care Research Office, NHS South Norfolk CCG, Lakeside 400, Broadland Business Park, Old Chapel Way, Norwich, NR7 0WG.